In honor of the 1 year anniversary of our Kickstarter getting 650% funded, Version Tormenter is now live on steam, and should be on the humble download any time now!
Since Legend of Dungeon’s release in September, we’ve been working on the features we promised you during the campaign, and a few features we wanted simply because we love you all and want the game to be the best it can be.
This update brings you additional game modes: Impossible mode, Daily Dungeon, and Seeds(non random), a few more Dungeon tiles, 2 Hotkeys for your inventory(so redefine your controls!), and a help screen!
You might also stumble across a bit of holiday cheer in your travels.
We are working onthe Kickstarter stretch goals as well.. see! look at this pet!
Full Change Log:
- Revised Menu Added Holiday Stuff!
- Added a help screen
- Added game modes: Impossible, Seed, and Daily Dungeon
- Added Dungeon tiles
- Added Inventory Hotkeys
- Door use now gradually colors doors
- Added Enable\Disable 60fps Target framerate
- Fixed the Book of the Devil summon bug
- Improved switch hitbox (so its easier to hit with most weapons)
- Fixed monsters from the previous room making aggro noises
- Moved the first step for downward stairs Fixed a handful of colliders
May your deaths be swift and plentiful!
-Robot and Kitty
P.S. Happy Zombiemass!